• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

LEO issues lawful order to "shut your mouth" and revokes guys 1st amendment rights.

Ho hum. Another "out of state" tragedy. Aren't there any LEO's in Gwinnett that need to be looked into? I feel that the good people of Oklahoma will take care of this situation. Oh wait, is that another state where the cops retire to GA and are going to reek their injustice on we poor Georgians? No one likes injustice, but when you have to go to Oklahoma to find something, your credibility suffers. Find something here in Georgia we can all get behind. Or not.

Ho hum. Another "out of state" tragedy. Aren't there any LEO's in Gwinnett that need to be looked into? I feel that the good people of Oklahoma will take care of this situation. Oh wait, is that another state where the cops retire to GA and are going to reek their injustice on we poor Georgians? No one likes injustice, but when you have to go to Oklahoma to find something, your credibility suffers. Find something here in Georgia we can all get behind. Or not.

I for one am glad it doesn't hit close to home. But give it time, it'll happen.

I'll say this, those cops got it tough. A bunch of drunks coming out of the bars, the threat could have come from anyone of those jackasses at any minute. They exercised great restraint!!!

God bless LEO's. That's a tough job. Lord knows I couldn't do it.

Lawrenceville needs to pay for that giant new police station <.< >.> how is crape myrtle city going to pay for it? tickets, and lots of them.

i have never met a bad gwinnett LEO, my cousin is one(just my experence). lawrenceville on the other hand, i have seen a couple badddddd ones

Back
Top Bottom