• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Lesson learned Adventure Outdoors

Bass Pro has a somewhat good selection, but you should call before you go to make sure they have what you want. What makes this work is that they will price match online deals as long as the item is in stock online and it's not coming from an auction site.

What you missed about adventure outdoors is that they bring hornady experts in from time to time to teach reloading. They have an advanced and novice reloading class

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

What you missed about adventure outdoors is that they bring hornady experts in from time to time to teach reloading. They have an advanced and novice reloading class

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

I've sat through the advanced class and did not think it was advanced. More like beginner part 2.

AO is not a reloading store. In fact the only reason they have what they do is that one of the Asst. Managers is a reloader and thought it was important to have some stuff. It's low volume for them so you won't find great deals on any of it, but just like their 22, the higher price means they will probably have something in stock.

Also, with reloading, you also have to figure in the cost of HazMat fees and shipping when comparing them to online pricing.

I look at them like a QT for reloading... I don't do my grocery shopping there, but if I need a gallon of milk I'll pay the extra cost over Publix for the convenience.

They are fine if you just need to reload for next deer season, but if you are buying for bulk reloading they aren't the place to go. Go online, suck up the shipping/HazMat costs and buy enough to make them palatable.

Back
Top Bottom