• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Lessons Learned - Chinese Flu

Yeah, just assumed. Good lesson that you need to think about friends and family.

Years ago I started acquiring single shot 12 gauges for this reason

The ability to arm friends and family and neighbors with just enough firepower to protect themselves and help protect the community

Yet not enough to think about taking my stuff

Being able to arm the most novice of family members inside the compound is a plus - With a brief tutorial anyone can sit in a room and guard a window or door

Years ago I started acquiring single shot 12 gauges for this reason

The ability to arm friends and family and neighbors with just enough firepower to protect themselves and help protect the community

Yet not enough to think about taking my stuff

Being able to arm the most novice of family members inside the compound is a plus - With a brief tutorial anyone can sit in a room and guard a window or door

Not a bad idea.

Many lessons to be learned and we're just getting started. I have too much in frozen foods and need more dry food stocks. I've seen no sign of the power grid going down but anything can happen.
Fuel for generators is another issue, how much fuel is enough? I love my gas grill and have never even owned a charcoal one but I think I'll need to add one and some stores of coal.
Gardening, we gave up gardening several years ago but I see now that we should maintain a store of seeds.
I sure my list will be evolving as we get deeper into this thing.

Many lessons to be learned and we're just getting started. I have too much in frozen foods and need more dry food stocks. I've seen no sign of the power grid going down but anything can happen.
Fuel for generators is another issue, how much fuel is enough? I love my gas grill and have never even owned a charcoal one but I think I'll need to add one and some stores of coal.
Gardening, we gave up gardening several years ago but I see now that we should maintain a store of seeds.
I sure my list will be evolving as we get deeper into this thing.
Just saw an article on Drudge that power employees may be asked to live at the power plants.

I just can’t seem to buy into WE ALL GONE DIE thought.. common sense use as if it was flu season seems pretty good to me.. but I don’t know much of nothing
Unknown as to how bad this can be but a helluva learning experience for when shtf really does hit the fan.
This was a slow roll and we all knew it was coming, I'd venture to guess when things really go bad we'll have very little warning.

Back
Top Bottom