• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Let’s beat a dead horse.....

On the flip side I got a great deal on a pistol package from an established member that had BOS in his ad and when we met it was never even brought up. I was however willing to do one with this particular member for the purchase if need be.
I've had 2 trades where a bill of sale was requested.... We traded without the bill of sale and it was never brought up.

This is a story of two different ads on ODT.....

The first: has a relatively new member with some nice guns, but one in particular i am thinking of .....his ad is priced seemingly decent. Nice ad, fair pics, blah,blah.... but ya get to the end there where it says “BILL OF SALE” and the entry is yes. Then in his description he wants Name , address, DOB, copy of DL & CCW and of course wants to do the meet at a po po station.

Second : has an ad from another relatively newish member, who has the exact same item, $50 less, no BOS, no b.s. , with a fairly straight forward ad. Decent pics, etc., gun looks almost new.

Which ad you gonna opt to buy from ?

:pop2::pop2: :deadhorse::deadhorse:
Is this a trick question??????:rolleyes:

aint doin no BOS.Hell I take a pic of your tag anyway,bahahahahahahaha

Yep - my backup/overwatch crew in the creeper can goes with me on every deal and audio/video records everything.

Just kidding - I just figure my iPhone is recording everything and forwarding it to the ATF anyway.

9E9BD464-2A5A-4180-99BE-3436F928E99A.png

You geezers just crack me up. All the kool kids are using I-Verification via facial recognition on their I-phone. They check you out and confirm car tag associated with your photo,as you step out of your car. If you don't check out, no deal.

ID cards are for boomers.

Back
Top Bottom