• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Let’s play the “What is it?” game!

Here's an easy one.
HK13E_front.jpeg

That's it in the photo...
Thanks. I respect inputs here on this thread (even though the OP tolerates fantasy web picture inputs) of things people ACTUALLY have.... Anybody can search the web for crap that's obscure (and good fun can be had by all - yeah....sure) I opted out of this thread (in a supportive fashion) when someone put up some crap from a Planet of the Apes prop gun with a two-by-four-stock jimmied up with an M1 Carbine action.......no thanks....CHANGE THE RULES or kill the thread.....

Thanks. I respect inputs here on this thread (even though the OP tolerates fantasy web picture inputs) of things people ACTUALLY have.... Anybody can search the web for crap that's obscure (and good fun can be had by all - yeah....sure) I opted out of this thread (in a supportive fashion) when someone put up some crap from a Planet of the Apes prop gun with a two-by-four-stock jimmied up with an M1 Carbine action.......no thanks....CHANGE THE RULES or kill the thread.....

It’s my game, which I ran by the Mods and got approval for. If you want a different game, with different rules, then put the work in, get it approved, then visit it regularly and manage it. Alternately, if you don’t like the game the kids are playing, just take your ball and go home.

Back
Top Bottom