• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Let’s see your home gyms

mattmatt300

Default rank <4000 posts
ODT Junkie!
106   0
Reaction score
Looking for ideas as we get ready to close on our new house. Going to put together enough stuff to get in a solid workout at home. What kinda home gyms are the ODT’ers working with?

547ce96e5fd58.image.jpg

This isn't the exact one but similar. I've owned lots of equipment/coat racks. I just can't motivate at home. It helps me to go somewhere to do it.

547ce96e5fd58.image.jpg

This isn't the exact one but similar. I've owned lots of equipment/coat racks. I just can't motivate at home. It helps me to go somewhere to do it.
I’m in the same boat. I go to a gym while I’m out west for work but when I’m home it’s tough to make time. Between the wife, a 3 year old and a 6 month old and having limited time with them as it is a home gym is my best option.

Do ya do any training now? Or have ya been training recently anywhere? What kind of training ya in to or want to get in to? Only Strength? Cardio? Endurance? Stamina? Balance? All of those and more? I too am in acworth. My set up is geared for what would best be coined combat strength training that merges all aspects I mentioned and more including pistol drills and dry fire training which explains the multiple targets in the pics you’ll see. I’ve come up with lots of my own routines and fitness training sessions for lots of functional/practical/tactical fitness training. Makes for fun workout sessions. I’ve also got some stuff out back I use with big tires, climbing ropes, hanging ladders, etc

My goal is a couple cardio days one heavier than the other. Arms, 2 days a week push with one of those days having some back in it one day a week pull. Leg day mixed with abs. But I never complete a full week.

I'm currently at golds but they just opened a planet fitness down the street. I've been meaning to check it out

Back
Top Bottom