• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Let’s see your home gyms

Yeah, I noticed that the XL wasn’t that much larger. Maybe large enough to get some knees in there but, def no low kicks (which are the most important if you ask me). That’s genius wrapping it with foam like that - I think I’ll go that route and save myself some money. Thanks for sharing man.

yeah man for sure! Do ya have anything now? Mix in some strength drills in between/amidst your “sparring” with BOB. And it really burns ya out good

865FBE4D-17C0-4BD0-88CB-330B8A9B0F83.jpeg

I’m too old and beat up for a gym so we have an exercise room with treadmill, elliptical, bike, inversion table and mats for pilates and stretching.

Here is my modest set up. A pull-up bar that I made out of some 4x4s and a plumbing pipe. I also use it to hold my heavy bag. I’ll use the heavy bag to add weight to my lunges/squats, other than that everything I do is body weight only. Though I’d like to add some kettlebells to the mix (I don’t have space for much else). It’s not much but, it’s something. Just goes to show, ya don’t need much to get some decent exercise. So, get off the couch and kick some ass!!
FA033D3C-0162-4ADD-89D8-126E350513EF.jpeg
6C669D51-A7CB-4572-A6C2-58DEB8873982.jpeg

I try to get in some diddly-squats in between the captain crunch. I kid, some good ideas here I need to do something like some of this mentioned above. Great ideas. Dang @sheep dog that is a nice set up you have going on. Was actually reading an article the other day talking about using weights over machines, deadlifts, squats and arm curls and of course the push-ups pull-ups and sit-ups.

Back
Top Bottom