• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Let’s see your home gyms

thinking something along these lines. Plus a rower and bike. Love this clean setup.
88D1ED54-6A7E-4051-BAA2-02BDC27CAFEF.jpeg

Nice setup. I’ve been eyeing the Rogue RML-3W for a rack that doesn’t take up a ton of space.
Yeah space is my biggest issue. The rule is my wife has to have room to park her suv, and I can have the other half for my crap. I've managed to make it work but I can't fit much more in there.

I don't have actual pics of my setup but here are generic pics of my equipment. I bought a used Bowflex for weight training; we've got a Bowflex stair climber that was intended for others but I'm the only one who uses it; and I just added a set of Crossropes weighted jump ropes. The last is to build ankle strength, my biggest weakness, and agility, and it seems to be working.

BowFlex Max 3.jpg
Get+Fit+Bundle.jpg
Xtreme-2.jpg

I guess it depends on your setup and workout routines. I have zero need or interest in ever joining a gym again and have been doing home gym way over 2 years. But everyone’s different. For some, a gym away from home works better. I’ll never step foot in one though. If I train outside my house gym (which I do), it’s at a park with a hill and stadiums and I bring some gear to mix up some stuff outdoors. To each their own. Options are good.plus I merge alot of fitness drills with firearm drills which are prolly frowned upon in you big box gym haha
I go to a fitness anytime gym, definitely not a big box gym, but I like the 24 hour access. I like to change it up too!! This is the latest ass kicker I’m doing. I’m only 4 days in and I’m definitely feeling it. I just realized there are no rest days!! The water, healthy eating and indoor workout is no problem, it’s fitting in the outside workouts that’s been tough. The only time I can fit the outside workout has been a 5am and it’s been a tad cold lately!

A564F197-0F17-4BD7-A611-E228D0DD057A.jpeg

I go to a fitness anytime gym, definitely not a big box gym, but I like the 24 hour access. I like to change it up too!! This is the latest ass kicker I’m doing. I’m only 4 days in and I’m definitely feeling it. I just realized there are no rest days!! The water, healthy eating and indoor workout is no problem, it’s fitting in the outside workouts that’s been tough. The only time I can fit the outside workout has been a 5am and it’s been a tad cold lately!

View attachment 2511694

pretty intense

Back
Top Bottom