• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Let’s talk Keto

Low carb (<30g daily)focused diet for 6 days with my typical excercise regimen.

Time has proven to me that a pure calorie deficit doesn't create fat loss in my body - low carb works for me when all else fails.

eed5f5070f9f76bdeafd7cc3ef07c54d.jpg

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk
Same here. I’m at 70 pounds lost since September 1 with = or < 20g net carbs/ day and 70-80% calories from fat.

I am doing HCG shots and B12
With a strict diet

4 oz meat daily with cup fruit and veggies
500 calories only day
no carbs sugars

lean meats only

the shots are helping me and b12 makes me feel better too

running and walking 2 miles day

GF is trying Keto. I like beer so, not so much. However, I’ve eliminated highly processed food along with soft drinks from my diet along, with reduced carbs.
She’s been suffering for sever stomach cramping that the internet has claimed to be a symptom of ketosis starting. Any strict keto gurus’s suffer from similar?

Keto is not something I can do as a permanent lifestyle. If you can, more power to you.

The best thing I have ever found is the South Beach diet. Written by a 32 year cardiologist from South Beach, Miami, he came up with this diet to help people prevent diabetes and heart disease. The best part about it is I don't feel like I'm on a diet. Im not really missing anything. It is the most realistic lifestyle diet I have found, and it works. Just my 2 pennies.

I would send you the book but I already gave my copy away. It can be found very cheap online if you look around at used books. Heck, the first time I read it, it was a copy I checked out at the public library, so you could try there first.

I'm glad to read about all these ODT brethren shaping up!

Good luck.

500 calories is starvation - you will loose muscle and fat - be cautious of becoming "skinny fat"

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk
I am eating 4 meals a day right now and at 500 cal
Not hungry at all

with the HCG you have a load out for two days
Then go by the things they allow you to eat
I must say it’s been pretty easy so far
20 min cardio only a day
No heavy weights or extreme work outs
Due to low cal diet
I am 6”3 289.6 weighed in
3 days I am at 284 on diet
So far