• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Let’s talk Keto

I wanna see you doing 12 reps of 4 sets of 225 bench presses with that injured shoulder since those are "baby" numbers to you, it should be no problem for you big man. Full contractions too not bouncing the bar. I bet I'll be waiting.

Nobody cares who's dick is bigger.

But sense were talking about weight lifting, what are y'all's thoughts on this video

I stumbled across it the other day and it seemed to make sense to me and I was planning to use it as kinda a guide for the next year. I do seriously want to start building muscle (I'm not gonna stop keto either, unless it does prove "futile")

I could definitely use some advice on muscle building.

Sorry, last bit of dick stuff.
Yeah bro. Whats your degree actually in by the way then? You've medically diagnosed the injury without knowing what it was, you must be amazing. One minute you're a dietician, now you're diagnosing. Sublaxation of shoulder over a year ago, posterior not requiring surgery, and I'm right on track with where I'm supposed to be. And yes, you will be waiting, because I don't dance to the tune played by an arrogant child, which you've proved yourself to be. And I'm sick of kids like you posing their selfies at the gym.

Interesting thread. It digressed quickly. I started keto 4 weeks ago and have lost 18 pounds. Blood sugar went from 220ish average to 120ish average in these 4 weeks (taking the same moderate dose of metformin before and after). I’m quite happy with the results so far—especially the blood sugar.

Haven't seen any improvements over the last two months because my lazy ass hasn't worked on any improvements.
Still down 90lbs. Kinda fluctuate between 227lb-233lbs.

Through the holidays I turn down pretty much anything with sugar, wheat, flour, corn, or rice.
I see no use in ever eating those again to be honest. But I have eaten some beans and fruits and a little bit of non starchy veggies that you wouldn't typically eat in keto.

I really need to develop a workout plan and actually stick to it.

Back
Top Bottom