• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

LET THE BAKING BEGIN!

OMG!! I don't think it gets any better than that!!!! Any person fortunate to spend time with you has the opportunity to learn a life time of many awesome skills!! Life skills from the range to the kitchen and a whole bunch of stuff in between.
Your most kind Sir, I have had as many failures, as I have had success in all fazes of my life..I do love sharing with those I care about...May you and yours have a Wonderful and Merry Christmas!

If I didn’t cook we would starve t my house.
Same here, mine tried to blow the house up years ago boiling eggs late at night...She forgot she left them on and went to bed..The explosion occurred around 02:00, with 44mag in hand I went down and found the carnage...Might I say, it was not Pretty.

Your most kind Sir, I have had as many failures, as I have had success in all fazes of my life..I do love sharing with those I care about...May you and yours have a Wonderful and Merry Christmas!

I recognize a treasure trove of experience and wisdom when I see it. Knowledge comes from experience and failures are a big part of learning to be successful. Hope you and family have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!

Same here, mine tried to blow the house up years ago boiling eggs late at night...She forgot she left them on and went to bed..The explosion occurred around 02:00, with 44mag in hand I went down and found the carnage...Might I say, it was not Pretty.
My wife's entire cooking repertoire consists of chili, which is excellent. I am retired after 45+ years in the restaurant business so cooking is something I have a developed skill for and enjoy. She cleans up my mess. Great arrangement.

Back
Top Bottom