• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Lets find this dog a home

I just saw the owner today at church. First time I have seen her since I posted this. I had totally forgotten about it. My first thought was that I need to pull this post down so I was surprised when she told me they still have him.

I just saw the owner today at church. First time I have seen her since I posted this. I had totally forgotten about it. My first thought was that I need to pull this post down so I was surprised when she told me they still have him.
Are they under any specific time limit? I have no idea if the Mrs would consider it because she has a prejudice against dogs with tails, lol, but I'd try to get him if it came down to them having to take him to the pound or something like that. Have had a couple pits myself and love the breed.

Are they under any specific time limit? I have no idea if the Mrs would consider it because she has a prejudice against dogs with tails, lol, but I'd try to get him if it came down to them having to take him to the pound or something like that. Have had a couple pits myself and love the breed.

Technically the dog is already suppose to be gone. The landlord is being lenient because he knows they are trying to find the dog a good home. There is no way they will let him go to a pound. A rescue or something like that if they can find it, but never the pound.

Back
Top Bottom