• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Lets get it on AK vs AR which will you choose?

Ak or AR when the Koreans invade?

• AK 47

Votes: 48 38.4%
  • Ar 15

Votes: 77 61.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I like all the flavors of the AK platform. Diferent styles and countries and stuff. I must say that like the .45acp pistol it seems that everybody is trying to make an AR so the flavors are getting interesting here too.

When I was in the Army, I always heard that if SHTF, shoot them with the M-16 because of its accuracy. Then take their AK and continue the fight with better firepower. I agree!

images

Editing, baby, editing. To bad you can't do multiple takes in the real world.

Nah, if you've followed this guys Youtube channel you would think otherwise. I don't think he would skew results like that. Two things I noticed were that the dirt seems to be pretty fine/dusty and it doesn't look like any small pebbles or anything larger got into the action. Now some more chunky debris would probably jam it up but a little dirt like that isn't going to stop an Sgl31. If someone wants to provide the ammo (cough:NWS:cough) I would be willing to try this on my Sgl31.

Nah, if you've followed this guys Youtube channel you would think otherwise. I don't think he would skew results like that. Two things I noticed were that the dirt seems to be pretty fine/dusty and it doesn't look like any small pebbles or anything larger got into the action. Now some more chunky debris would probably jam it up but a little dirt like that isn't going to stop an Sgl31. If someone wants to provide the ammo (cough:NWS:cough) I would be willing to try this on my Sgl31.
CCW and I already tried it and posted the film. Sand took the AK out of the fight. Dirt poured into an open bolt took the AR out of the fight.

Back
Top Bottom