• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Lets hear some funny stories!

Lowrecoil

Default rank <2500 posts Supporter
my last word will probably be oops.....
68   0
Reaction score
Im sure most of you are like me. Sick of covid,politics,bad drivers,hard to find whatever,etc. Lets share a few laughs! Ill start.

So one of my earlier meet ups on ODT me and the gentlemen decided we would meet up at subway restaurant. He was a little early and told me no rush he would just walk into a hardware store that was close by. My subway didnt have a hardware store!! I had agreeded to meet this man in the wrong town,an area I grew up in mind you. luckily he was a good sport and agreed to drive a little futher to make the deal. We shared a good laugh over it and he even invited me to go shoot with him.

I sold a vise to a guy I thought I had traded with before, and vaguely remember him living in Blaresville. we agreed to split the distance and he said somewhere in Forsyth would work... I was thinking Forsyth county he was thinking Forsyth Ga. the day of the meet he gave me the address it was about an hour and 45 minutes one way. that was how far he had to drive soooooo I kept my word.
We both pulled into the police station (meeting place) at exactly the same time. we compared distance and travel time and $%#& he nailed it to the 10th of a mile...
I guess Bainbridge isn't in the mountains.

Back
Top Bottom