Let's help get one of our own into the State House

Okuma

Space Force Icon Supporter
crocodylus pontifex
Staff member
Administrator
275   0
Reaction score
Today is a pretty cool day in the history of The Outdoors Trader.

Bryan Dobbs, known better to us as @Nonliberal, announced that he will be running for State Representative for District 19 in Paulding County, and with our support as a community I believe he can do it.

I do not live in his physical district but I feel like we have more of a claim to him than they do. :D Bryan Dobbs is one of our own, and I believe supporting Bryan as a candidate right now could easily lead to us having someone in the Governor’s mansion one day, helping along issues that are important to us and the gun community overall. If you’ve ever met Bryan you know that statement isn’t an exaggeration. I truly believe this is just the beginning for him and I’m happy to say that I support him.

To help in this endeavor I’ve agreed to give out some “badges” for anyone that donates to the Bryan Dobbs Campaign. I don't have a design for them right now but should very soon. (Open to suggestions but maybe in a different thread.) They will be the same size as the NRA, GCO, and GOA ones.

Screen Shot 2017-09-07 at 4.02.27 PM.png

There will be three levels of badges:

$20 - Bronze
$50 - Silver
$100+ - Gold

To support the campaign and get a badge just click here to go to his secure fundraising site.

dobbs_campaign_1350.jpg

Back
Top Bottom