• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Let's see pics of your EDC!!!!!

Beretta_92A1_DASA_B_1.jpg

attachment.php

Where did you get that Benchmade? The one that looks just like this? I notice you didn't list it in your item descriptions. I had two one was stolen from me in Dalton by a LEO or the staff at the hospital. They were both unit issue while I was in the military.

View attachment 168494View attachment 168500

I know you operate in or around Dalton. You said you weren't military or law enforcement. So where did you get that knife that is restricted Military or LE. It has the same marks on the clip that were on mine. Do me a favor and open the knife and take a picture of the blade. If half of the coating is off of the blade from where I put a razor edge on it that is my knife. I am not accusing you of stealing it nor do I care where you got it. Show me a picture of the blade so I can either apologize to you or you can deliver me my knife.

I know you operate in or around Dalton. You said you weren't military or law enforcement. So where did you get that knife that is restricted Military or LE. It has the same marks on the clip that were on mine. Do me a favor and open the knife and take a picture of the blade. If half of the coating is off of the blade from where I put a razor edge on it that is my knife. I am not accusing you of stealing it nor do I care where you got it. Show me a picture of the blade so I can either apologize to you or you can deliver me my knife.
:bump:

- - - Updated - - -

:pop2:

- - - Updated - - -

/.subscribed

Back
Top Bottom