• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Let's see pics of your EDC!!!!!

I know you operate in or around Dalton. You said you weren't military or law enforcement. So where did you get that knife that is restricted Military or LE. It has the same marks on the clip that were on mine. Do me a favor and open the knife and take a picture of the blade. If half of the coating is off of the blade from where I put a razor edge on it that is my knife. I am not accusing you of stealing it nor do I care where you got it. Show me a picture of the blade so I can either apologize to you or you can deliver me my knife.

24.media.tumblr.com_tumblr_m1pmw3eolg1rsg0t8o1_400.jpg

attachment.php

Where did you get that Benchmade? The one that looks just like this? I notice you didn't list it in your item descriptions. I had two one was stolen from me in Dalton by a LEO or the staff at the hospital. They were both unit issue while I was in the military.

View attachment 168494View attachment 168500

Speaking of banging ass knifes, I got mine in Babylon in 2004:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362354336.450430.jpg

Sent me a PM saying he bought it at a gun show 5 years ago and the picture is old. Says he sold it a while back. So he can't take pictures of what he doesn't have. I guess I will never know for sure. Guess that is just the way it goes.

Why did the police take your knife Bypass

It was in my truck with my gun when I was admitted to the hospital after I nearly chopped my finger off. I took my weapons off and left them in the truck before entering the hospital. I gave an officer my keys and asked him to check my truck and make sure I locked my door when I half assed parked at the ER entrance and told him my pistol was in my truck. He took the pistol which I later picked up at the police station. The knife hasn't been seen or heard from since.

So, the Firing Line is selling auto knives, are they breaking the law? I was under the impression it was legal to carry auto's in GA.

It was in my truck with my gun when I was admitted to the hospital after I nearly chopped my finger off. I took my weapons off and left them in the truck before entering the hospital. I gave an officer my keys and asked him to check my truck and make sure I locked my door when I half assed parked at the ER entrance and told him my pistol was in my truck. He took the pistol which I later picked up at the police station. The knife hasn't been seen or heard from since.

In the mid seventies an officer with the Oakwood Police (south of Gainesville)drove my 1966 mustang to the city station. I had a Case Buffalo Skinner in the ashtray. It was gone when they let me go a half a hour later. I would still like to get it back.

That is no good at all. Sorry to hear that.

Back
Top Bottom