• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Let's see some trail cam pics.

i1376.photobucket.com_albums_ah4_jtc0805_deer_zps0ln8syb8.jpg

My office manager took this from her back yard last week. Says they are there almost every night. The buck at the back, right of the picture looks to have a nice rack going.

Attachments

• deer.jpg
    deer.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 45
Had some cams out nearby, and one was destroyed and one was turned off and card stolen? This is one of the problems with suburban hunting. i will catch them eventually. The landowner has zero tolerance and doesn't like to call the law. If anyone knows folks that might be screwing around in Fulton, better warn them. Sorry, had to rant. I will post some pics if they haven't ruined the other cams.

Had some cams out nearby, and one was destroyed and one was turned off and card stolen? This is one of the problems with suburban hunting. i will catch them eventually. The landowner has zero tolerance and doesn't like to call the law. If anyone knows folks that might be screwing around in Fulton, better warn them. Sorry, had to rant. I will post some pics if they haven't ruined the other cams.
Good luck man!

I drove all the way down to the property yesterday in high hopes of retrieving my first pics of the year and when I get there my camera wasn't even turned on! :doh: One of my dumber moves in recent memory...Most of the corn was gone too...I won't repeat the things I was growling when I discovered my folly...

Next weekend I will go back. Hopefully Snuffaluffagus is still around. Here he is last year. Nice spread. Mature buck. There are several nice bucks I had on camera last year and if they survived they will be studs this year...But I really want Snuffaluffagus...He is smart and elusive. He always shows up at night and he is always alone...

12088218_10206170073469804_1070117952449383112_n.jpg

12144649_10206170075709860_2893772828661994565_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom