• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Let's See Your Benches!

I've been reloading for a few months, and not having many resources led me to improvise. My reloading bench was born from spare parts from a Webelos stool project I did several years ago. After several iterations of trial and error, I ended splicing two together to add height and strength. Scraps of wood added to the current version, but I expect it will continue to evolve as needs increase. The main advantage, is it's fairly mobile.
upload_2015-11-10_13-38-44.png

I find the powder measure on the side is easier to use when I'm loading a large number of shells. Plus the fact it's removable helps. And yes, there are danglely things on the side.
upload_2015-11-10_13-39-48.png

I set up my "trimming" station on the back of the 'bench". All I need to do is turn the bench around when I have cases to trim.
upload_2015-11-10_13-40-6.png

New:
  • I modified the "shelf" where the trimmer in sitting, and have it attached with "pins". This way I can remove it easily and use the shelf for my scale when reloading.
  • I also added small wheels to the rear legs so it can be moved without having to lift it.

Last edited:
Some awesome ideas guys, my old table converted to reloading bench broke off a while back so now I'm on the hunt for ideas to build my own very sturdy one.

Back
Top Bottom