• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Let's See Your Benches!

Heres my setup. I only load 10mm so I dont need a whole lot. LEE Classic Turret with Auto-Index press, a LEE Single Stage press, and a Extra LEE Perfect Powder Measure.
i207.photobucket.com_albums_bb216_bass222000_null_zpsb21f7624.jpg

i207.photobucket.com_albums_bb216_bass222000_null_zps56f663dd.jpg

i207.photobucket.com_albums_bb216_bass222000_null_zps792d0574.jpg

Looks like we need to watch the "Michigan/Ohio State" games at your house!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha! Was thinking something similar!

Nice benches guys. Im currently drawing up plans for mine. Just got my press and some Underwood 10mm in tbe mail today. Got 300 pieces of starline brass on the way as well. Snapped it up from Midway. Now just need to make some powder decisions and find some primers!

Here's mine I built about 4 years ago. I built the wooden cabinet on the right side just to throw stuff in to keep it off the bench. Nothing fancy but it's just what I need. I am thinking about adding a cleaning station to it but haven't decided how I want to do it yet.
I took these pictures not long after I got it set up, wish it still looked that clean and organized.

I'm rather embarrassed. Great looking benches, dress right dress, clean and organized. I really like the steel mounts for the presses and peg board backing.

Haha! Was thinking something similar!

Nice benches guys. Im currently drawing up plans for mine. Just got my press and some Underwood 10mm in tbe mail today. Got 300 pieces of starline brass on the way as well. Snapped it up from Midway. Now just need to make some powder decisions and find some primers!

Powders- blue dot, longshot, 800x, and Power Pistol, AA#7 & #9, . I have had great success with ALL of these on the 10mm

Back
Top Bottom