• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Let's See Your Benches!

Here is mine at my bug out bunker

668ea0b35803e2a9100d9988166038f9.jpg

Looking through some of these pictures makes me think about the number 1 question ask about reloading. How much money do you save. I reload myself and you don't save any money, you just shoot more!

Looking through some of these pictures makes me think about the number 1 question ask about reloading. How much money do you save. I reload myself and you don't save any money, you just shoot more!

Great question - can only answer for me.
1. I can shoot more forthe same money
2. I found that the break even was 1000 rounds of 45 acp - at that point the tooling and supplies pretty much equalled the purchase of 1000 loaded rounds. That took me about 2 months.
3. I dont think it saves money but it is a continual learning experience. Creating loads that play the best in my guns gives me a lot of satisfaction
Just my experience - great thread!!!

Great question - can only answer for me.
1. I can shoot more forthe same money
2. I found that the break even was 1000 rounds of 45 acp - at that point the tooling and supplies pretty much equalled the purchase of 1000 loaded rounds. That took me about 2 months.
3. I dont think it saves money but it is a continual learning experience. Creating loads that play the best in my guns gives me a lot of satisfaction
Just my experience - great thread!!!

Agreed. I recently started casting for my 45 and can load 50 rounds for $5.

Back
Top Bottom