• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Let's talk trucks.

Yours looks awesome, but I don't want to go that high - can't get in parking garages or carwashes. I'm looking at Nitto Trail Grappler 295/65/20, which is 2 sizes larger than stock, will fit on the stock wheels, and measures 35.5x12x20 since they are oversized. They will provide an additional .75 inch of ground clearance and lift.

As I get older and the knees get weaker, I will be going shorter and shorter. Pretty soon I will be running on factory tires. :)

It's not about the diesel, my 6.2 F250 doesn't have to be inspected. Vehicles in Georgia with a Gvwr over 8500 lbs (I think that's the correct number) don't require the annual inspection.

Btw, i believe it is still illegal FWIW, to remove any emission component from your vehicle. There's just not much way in Georgia for anyone to find out about it.

This is correct..... I will add my BIL works for a very large trucking company and I'd have to ask him again to confirm but at one point there was talk of requiring diesels to go through emissions because so many people just remove the DEF stuff.

Screw the useless lifted trucks. I like the equally useless slammed trucks.
Like this one.
70acd2ac27b053ae24fb40fa335739f1.jpg

that's photoshopped....

Yours looks awesome, but I don't want to go that high - can't get in parking garages or carwashes. I'm looking at Nitto Trail Grappler 295/65/20, which is 2 sizes larger than stock, will fit on the stock wheels, and measures 35.5x12x20 since they are oversized. They will provide an additional .75 inch of ground clearance and lift.

I did 275/60/20 on my F150..... (34x11's) I'm extremely happy with my choice, in the past I've gone to big, made the truck worthless.

FYI, people thought I was nucking futs but I parked in the garage at Blade 13.... LOL 10" lift, 38x15's

IMG_5302.JPG

I did 275/60/20 on my F150..... (34x11's) I'm extremely happy with my choice, in the past I've gone to big, made the truck worthless.
2014F150.jpg
mudtruck2.jpg

Here's my 2014 that I traded in on the SD. I went with Procomp leveling shocks and 285/65-20 (34.5) with no rubbing.

Back
Top Bottom