• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Let's talk trucks.

Better hope the tested the new power stroke design better than the 6.0 or the ecoboost

Ford has a habit of designing really complicated engines and not testing them properly before they start selling millions

The 7.3 power stroke was a great engine
But it was not designed by ford
Ford bought them from international
Same as GM isn't smart enough to design the duramax
They hired Isuzu to design it and then GM acts like they did it

At least dodge doesn't try to fool anyone as to who actually designed the diesel engine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The newer Ford diesel is far better than the last 2, but components around it are far from perfect. There's plenty that are making their way back to the service department.

Better hope the tested the new power stroke design better than the 6.0 or the ecoboost

Ford has a habit of designing really complicated engines and not testing them properly before they start selling millions

The 7.3 power stroke was a great engine
But it was not designed by ford
Ford bought them from international
Same as GM isn't smart enough to design the duramax
They hired Isuzu to design it and then GM acts like they did it

At least dodge doesn't try to fool anyone as to who actually designed the diesel engine

The 6.9 IDI, 7.3 IDI, 7.3 Powerstroke, 6.0 Powerstroke, and 6.4 Powerstroke were all built by international navistar. There was no secret about that. The 6.7 is Ford's first diesel and despite all the EPA bull**** which they all have now is shaping up to be a hell of an engine.

I love my scorpion and I have owned them all except the 6.4.

Gm has been designing their engines (duramax ) for a long time now and isnt partners anyway with isuzu

So post here isnt true and is completely false

Ford has been working to design theirs but has failed since doing so and having issues
17 are having oil pressure issues

Ford 6.7 is ok makes good power
Heavy pigs compared to 1k less weight gm chevy

I wouldnt own as their trans are junk

Cummins nice trans suck too

I had a 2005 Duramax Dually. Biggest piece of **** truck I have ever owned. I will never own another GM product unless it is given to me and even then only as long as it takes to sell it.

Gm has been designing their engines (duramax ) for a long time now and isnt partners anyway with isuzu

So post here isnt true and is completely false

Ford has been working to design theirs but has failed since doing so and having issues
17 are having oil pressure issues

8511a2f96eedc42d0514e776df64422b.png

I had a 2005 Duramax Dually. Biggest piece of **** truck I have ever owned. I will never own another GM product unless it is given to me and even then only as long as it takes to sell it.
05 had issues injectors which added recall exteneded warranty

About bad not as much 6.0 ford crap

The lml is proven reliable 11 up to 16 duramax

Ill put my duramax up to any top power on here and pullung power

Back
Top Bottom