• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Let's talk trucks.

is that your reliable source of education ???
Dmax is built be gm not isuzu

Damn, GM must have bad information too since they have the same thing on their site.

Screenshot_20170606-062939.png

that's probably that fx4 off-road suspension which i would wager is not the most ideal for towing

Fx4 bad idea for heavy tows best luck with that

The fx4 package is skid plates, hill decent control, interior trim accent, bed decals, and they brand the front shocks Rancho. It has zero effect on towing unless you habe to decent a really steep hill then the hill decent control is an advantage.

Keep in mind resell value is better with gm vs ford in that time frame
05 vs 05

Wonder why gm such crap junk

Hummm

Yeah, resell meant the world to me while I waited on a wrecker or drove 200 miles in limp mode to a dealership because they forgot to reset the computer when they replaced my air filter.

About the only thing I never had problems with was my injectors.

Good luck.

You know what I love about my Ford truck? I don't have to bash other companies trucks just to feel good about owning it. I feel good about owning it because it is an awesome vehicle that I love to drive. Since the Ford F series is the number 1 selling vehicle in the country, I suppose I am not alone.

Nothing against GM or Dodge, I just like my Ford more. If you own a GM and you are happy with it, right on, good for you. Same goes for Dodge. No reason to bash on somebody else's stuff to feel good about your purchase.

Back
Top Bottom