• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Letter from clergy

No I don’t, but if you never had this belief before than it isn’t yours today. While I can understand lying to a lying, cheating entity, like our current Govt. I would be reluctant to involve a someone else. Like I said most religions don’t have these aversions.

So my beliefs can never change? I don't know about most here but I've had sincerely held beliefs that have evaporated in the last 2 years and I have some new beliefs that have taken their place. My relationship with my Creator is very personal and I don't follow organized religion.

I was raised Seventh Day Adventist,( Not Practicing) I don’t even think they have anything that says anything about shots.
went I went in the military in 82 I lined up and they brought out a pneumatic gun and just started shooting.

it’s funny how you can get a waiver for a Turbin or Burka or a shaving waiver but not a shot.

I had an allergic reaction to the Anthrax vaccine in 2003.was put in hosp and even the CDC came down to Robins.
come to find out they said it was a reaction to the Anthrax vaccine that I had taken in 90 during DS. It contained Squaline. The new vaccine did not.
The next day.the doctors , after the CDC waived me , gave me the other shot in the emergency room just to make sure if something happened.nada!

when I got to the box, they gave me another one……. And then Small pox shots again, because apparently, those wore off.
im rambling ……to much cold meds

So my beliefs can never change? I don't know about most here but I've had sincerely held beliefs that have evaporated in the last 2 years and I have some new beliefs that have taken their place. My relationship with my Creator is very personal and I don't follow organized religion.
You are talking to a lawyer , no offense! The law and moralaity does not always go hand in hand.
My take is. If the shot worked….strong argument for a law. BUT

This any help?

A core tenet of Christianity (ALL denominations) is we are left to our own counsel, based in scripture. No Christian is compelled to do anything that is against their inherent moral beliefs. The Bible nor any church has to have every conceivable scenario spelled out in order for an objection to be sincere or valid. That is aside and separate from the fetal cells issue. This is the most blatant affront to religious liberty in the lifetime of anyone reading this.

Good luck.

A core tenet of Christianity (ALL denominations) is we are left to our own counsel, based in scripture. No Christian is compelled to do anything that is against their inherent moral beliefs. The Bible nor any church has to have every conceivable scenario spelled out in order for an objection to be sincere or valid. That is aside and separate from the fetal cells issue. This is the most blatant affront to religious liberty in the lifetime of anyone reading this.

Good luck.

Exactly. They don’t get to make you bend over backwards to do something that is your right to begin with. That’s discrimination. They can’t pick and choose who what when where why

Back
Top Bottom