• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Leupold Vendetta

78Bronco

Default rank <4500 posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
116   0
Reaction score
Anybody have/had one of these? I have too much time to think sitting in the tree stand and over the weekend was thinking how cool it would be to have something like that. Did a quick search at lunch today and there it is!!! Would like some feedback before I start looking at what I will have to sell to be able to afford one! This was the 1st one I saw when I did my search so if anyone has experience with a sim product, share that as well...I'm not set on the Vandetta. Thanks in advance!

I saw your post the other day and after doing some research on the product I just personally don't think it would be for me. It's pretty cool, but realistically any bow kills I've made are almost always under 30 yards for where I hunt I around here and I hardly ever use my rangefinder unless it's a new spot to get some distance markers. I use a single point system too so I'd have too change to multiple pins using that. It is neat. Now just invent an automatic pin system that ranges and adjusts your sight for you and I'll buy that

don't think its necessary - just get in your stand and range find a few close by trees and you will know where to shoot

don't think its necessary - just get in your stand and range find a few close by trees and you will know where to shoot

Yeah, after the excitement of the possible cool new toy had time to simmer I came up with the same conclusion. Learn the stands and surrounding areas better and spend that $ on something else.

Back
Top Bottom