• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Leveling kit

I called a guy up here in Acworth and he quoted me a couple hundred. That was for just a rear drop to match the front. I didn't want it any higher. Also go with bilsteins, I rebuilt the front suspension and put Bilstein HD all the way around and my 02 Ram rides like a cadillac now. They make so much of a difference in handling and ride characteristics.

2014f150-jpg.541706

My previous truck, 2014 FX4. 4 Wheel Parts leveled it with Procomp leveling shocks. An additional advantage was better handling, since they were more stout than the factory shocks. Those tires are 34.5' KO2s, 285/65-20 and did not rub. Can probably get even bigger tires with the current generation F-150.

You're definitely atleast leveled Mark! I've taken a my wife's yuxon xl and a couple of trucks to have them leveled by robinsons muffler shop in cedartown. He is a straight up guy and will spend time pricing all sorts of crazy stuff for you over the phone like he did me. First couple of kits ran me around 200 with alignment and this last one was a 2.5" suspensionmaxx kit on our denali and he only charged around 150. If you call ask to speak to Chris

Back
Top Bottom