• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Lever action pistol calibers -prices have to be a joke!?!

like lots of other things out there right now, for some reason the market crashes on some firearms so they think it drives their prices up. i also wouldnt pay anything even close to what alot of folks are asking. Its ok you'll get to see those same firearms get listed over and over and over again!

Simple solution, let those teenage mutant ninja turtles do like Johnny Yuma (probably way before most younger members time) and just wander along,
Lyrics
Johnny Yuma was a rebel
He roamed through the west
And Johnny Yuma, the rebel
He wandered alone.

He got fightin' mad
This rebel lad
He packed no star
As he wandered far
Where the only law
Was a hook and a draw.
The rebel, Johnny Yuma.

Johnny Yuma was a rebel
He roamed through the west
Johnny Yuma, the rebel
He wandered alone.

You go into a store and buy what you want and keep yer comments to yerself, no one forced you to buy anything so don't complain about the prices simply move along to a store what has what you deem as "Quality" for the prices.

lol but this is the odt, we complain about store prices here too!!!

It's definitely supply and demand. You can by a nice JM Marlin in 30-30 for $300 or so. That same gun in 38/357 will be $800-900 if you can find one. The 44 Mags seem to split the difference.

Reactions: JWC
Henry is about the only one I would go with since Marlin went to remmy. It is rediculous though. I have been wanting one for a while just waiting to find a good deal on a real clean pre-owned Henry Golden Boy.

You know I have been on the site now for five years and I have never even thought of post count. I just though exchanging ideas, alert members on good deal or look for repair info and the likes was top priority. I have not one time though about post count. Man I have to get with the times. I just get on for a half hour to 45 minutes just to sling a post in a thread or the main thing for me is classifieds. Guns and accessories is always a good way to spend some free time without having to go to the gun shop. Hell I know what's going to be there, GUNS! BangBang you are taking this site way to seriously. Ease up on a fella.:boink:

Henry is about the only one I would go with since Marlin went to remmy. It is rediculous though. I have been wanting one for a while just waiting to find a good deal on a real clean pre-owned Henry Golden Boy.

The new Remlins seem OK. Not as nice as the old JMs from what I've seen, but definitely better than the garbage they were putting out after moving the tooling to NY.

Henry's are fantastic, but will cost you as much as an old JM. Even Rossi is fairly expensive when it comes to 38/357 guns.

Back
Top Bottom