• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Levergunitis

You need to try the winchester rimfires if you like than Marlin

I’ve got an early 1950’s Marlin 39 that I love to shoot. Currently eyeballing a Winchester 250 and a Browning BL22 here on ODT.

What I really want is a lever action .22 that doesn’t feed from an underbarrel magazine tube so I can have it threaded for a can. Looking at both the Ruger 96/22 and the Marlin 56.

Man, I’ve got it bad! After getting my first real lever gun a couple months ago, I’ve have been craving more! I’ve managed to obtain a 35 Remington and two 45-70s. Thinking I’d like to add either a .357 or 44 mag next. I’d really like to find an Alaskan take down. There’s one on here but the filing funds are loooooow right now. Anyone else LOVE them like I do?
I’ve got 1 & I’m with you I want more..........

I’ve got an early 1950’s Marlin 39 that I love to shoot. Currently eyeballing a Winchester 250 and a Browning BL22 here on ODT.

What I really want is a lever action .22 that doesn’t feed from an underbarrel magazine tube so I can have it threaded for a can. Looking at both the Ruger 96/22 and the Marlin 56.
Theres a Ruger 96 22 at the gun shop across from Ga.Gun shop in Gainesville.I saw it yesterday. It aint cheap. But Im sure they will work with you.Pretty good bunch of folks up there.Outdoor outpost or something like that is the name of the place.

15743085964906402782620463391905.jpg
The ailment will get much worse if you dont seek treatment. Here are a couple recent Cowboys that followed me home. Im presently looking for another safe just for the lever guns.

Back
Top Bottom