• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Levi Strauss launches gun-control initiative

Wore Levis all my life but now they will all be burned and never touch my skin again.
What size you wear? Depending on the size I could burn them for you. :D
Guess I'll be getting some Lee's/Dickies/Wranglers next time I buy britches. I WAS wanting to get some Levi's.

Honestly though, last pair of Levi's had holes popping up on the corners of the back pockets after a few months of light wear. I work indoors so I'm not doing anything too harsh to them.

What size you wear? Depending on the size I could burn them for you. :D
Guess I'll be getting some Lee's/Dickies/Wranglers next time I buy britches. I WAS wanting to get some Levi's.

Honestly though, last pair of Levi's had holes popping up on the corners of the back pockets after a few months of light wear. I work indoors so I'm not doing anything too harsh to them.
Last time I wore a pair of levis they were 561s loose fit tapered leg and size 32 waist and 36 length. That was the late 80s early 90s

Instead of burning all your Levi's and Nikes you could give them to the homeless. I'm sure a homeless Vet couldn't care less what brand a decent pair of jeans or tennis shoes are.
Veterans should never be homeless. If their issues are so bad they don't even have a home then they should be automatically considered disabled.

Even a homeless vet has pride
upload_2018-9-4_15-3-36.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom