• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Liberal online forums to troll

It seems like we have our share of liberal trolls on our forum.

I would enjoy returning the favor.

Any suggestions on liberal, anti-gun or other forums where I could spread some joy?

If I have some fun there I will invite y’all to join in the party.

After all, fair is fair.

All those lib forums are empty. They are all over here trying to convince us rednecks that their favorite city is cool, guns are evil, and we are all racists. But at least they post cool pics and vids while trolling to keep us entertained.

Arguing with a liberal isn’t as much fun as it sounds. They just get butthurt and call you racist no matter what the argument is about.

Well...I won’t really be arguing with them. More like just throwing out a few snarky questions or comments and then sitting back to enjoy the show.

Maybe something like...”isn’t it elitist to go to Yale?”

Or “do black people realize they are the Democratic Party’s 21st century slaves?”

I don’t know...can y’all think of some?

I’ve wondered about how libs really think...(or if they do)

Like the line from Shania Twain’s hit song...”Man, I feel like a woman!”...is that what happened to the Wheaties boy one morning?

Reddit is full of liberals. Trolling is sophomoric though. No need to stoop to their level. You have facts on your side.

Sophomoric? Heck, no. I plan on doing a better job than that...at least junior or senior level.

Maybe postgrad with a little practice.

And instead of reddit I was thinking more of like one of their hobby forums. Maybe “The indoors trader”?

Is there a Snowflake Trader?

Rainbow Trader?

I know I troll FB for some of my Libtard friends. They follow some super left wing propaganda pages. Crazy!

democrat underground is one (or democratic underground, not really sure which since i don't waste time on those sights)

I find that most of these vocal liberals are hypocrites and find it easy to compromise on their values if it suits them. You might mistake that for "thinking"

It seems like we have our share of liberal trolls on our forum.

I would enjoy returning the favor.

Any suggestions on liberal, anti-gun or other forums where I could spread some joy?

If I have some fun there I will invite y’all to join in the party.

After all, fair is fair.

There are a lot of them on facebook, but i get 30 days in FB jail every time i start posting in them.

Reddit is full of liberals. Trolling is sophomoric though. No need to stoop to their level. You have facts on your side.

Reddit is tough because of the downvote button. Facebook tough on larger more popular pages because of the likes, but can be done on an individual level.

Make sure you actually know what a troll is and does before trying to be one.

Back
Top Bottom