• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Liberty Gun Safes, 50% off...

All,
I made the trip up yesterday and purchased a liberty fatboy. $1284 out the door. The staff was awesome, no suprises. As of last night around 7pm (Jan 19) all of the fatboy jrs and "smaller safes" were gone. There were still two fatboys I think. I called ahead and paid over the phone. All of the floor units I saw were in good shape, so if you want one I would think about calling in and paying over the phone.

Anyhow, great deal great folks. Thanks for the heads up Gimli2!

These guys business don’t hinge on one unsatisfied customer, I believe they are good folks and have always went out of the way for me. Of course I don’t try and be a negative Nancy.

Too many folks on this site subscribe to the something for free or I got screwed mentality. Deals are just that, and only a few are lucky enough to grab them. The realists on here understand the right time, right place mentality and some are nice enough to pass it on in their trading or posts. Life ain’t fair, but it’s worse if spend all of your time bitching about it and end up missing out because of it.

Too many folks on this site subscribe to the something for free or I got screwed mentality. Deals are just that, and only a few are lucky enough to grab them. The realists on here understand the right time, right place mentality and some are nice enough to pass it on in their trading or posts. Life ain’t fair, but it’s worse if spend all of your time *****ing about it and end up missing out because of it.

When a place advertises something at an unheard of price, which they have ZERO of in stock, then immediately tries to upsell customers who inquire to a more expensive version at MSRP......well I’d say the problem lies with the business and not the customer. It’s not the end of the world but I believe it’s very reasonable for these customers to avoid the business from that point in. People in this thread are acting like a couple of customers are of no consequence, but good businesses always strive to satisfy customers and build their base. It wasn’t a matter of them running out, it was a matter of them advertising a product they didn’t have. That’s why some people won’t waste their time in this place again.

When a place advertises something at an unheard of price, which they have ZERO of in stock, then immediately tries to upsell customers who inquire to a more expensive version at MSRP......well I’d say the problem lies with the business and not the customer. It’s not the end of the world but I believe it’s very reasonable for these customers to avoid the business from that point in. People in this thread are acting like a couple of customers are of no consequence, but good businesses always strive to satisfy customers and build their base. It wasn’t a matter of them running out, it was a matter of them advertising a product they didn’t have. That’s why some people won’t waste their time in this place again.
Do you know how a sale works? Advertise crazy low prices of the IN STOCK inventory and you attract customers who then buy said IN STOCK sale items for the cheap price. You are upset because you didn’t get there in time for the cheap stuff so somehow they are unethical? And to the comment about all customers matter the cheap asses are not sorely missed as they were only there for a one time sale and will probably bitch about missing it...you know what on second thought they should backorder everything to honor the sale price and go out of business for giving all of their inventory away without covering overhead.

The customer isn’t always right. There are waaaaaaay too many selfish idiots in this world, and sometimes the very best thing a business can do is fire a customer.

If you feel wronged, that’s your perogative, but there are people in this thread that bought a very nice safe at half priced this weekend. Wish I’d have had time to go to NE GA.

The customer isn’t always right. There are waaaaaaay too many selfish idiots in this world, and sometimes the very best thing a business can do is fire a customer.

If you feel wronged, that’s your perogative, but there are people in this thread that bought a very nice safe at half priced this weekend. Wish I’d have had time to go to NE GA.

No doubt, but Let’s be straight, I don’t feel wronged. I just choose to not trust in places that misadvertise. I don’t trust places to have things in stock after driving when they misadvertise, and I don’t trust their customer service so I choose to stay away. Plenty of other places to buy from. If a business does not care about losing good customers, they won’t even be able to recognize the bad ones. I’m glad some people got some good prices, but I bet just as many people were unhappy with their previous sale ad.

Be careful about labeling customers as bad. The good ones aren’t the ones that go to a sale once a year, they are the ones that frequent and purchase merchandise that’s are normal priced as well as sales. Ones that live closer and visit often. A place will not profit selling safes half off to customers 3 hours away.

If they are making so much money that they don’t care about individual customers, fine, I’ll just place them in the same category as cable providers and cell phone companies. The white knights that come to the defense of these companies and practices are laughable.

Maybe after they have more sales in which the ads are accurate, the people that had bad experiences will be inclined to give them another shot.

No doubt, but Let’s be straight, I don’t feel wronged. I just choose to not trust in places that misadvertise. I don’t trust places to have things in stock after driving when they misadvertise, and I don’t trust their customer service so I choose to stay away. Plenty of other places to buy from. If a business does not care about losing good customers, they won’t even be able to recognize the bad ones. I’m glad some people got some good prices, but I bet just as many people were unhappy with their previous sale ad.

Be careful about labeling customers as bad. The good ones aren’t the ones that go to a sale once a year, they are the ones that frequent and purchase merchandise that’s are normal priced as well as sales. Ones that live closer and visit often. A place will not profit selling safes half off to customers 3 hours away.

If they are making so much money that they don’t care about individual customers, fine, I’ll just place them in the same category as cable providers and cell phone companies. The white knights that come to the defense of these companies and practices are laughable.

Maybe after they have more sales in which the ads are accurate, the people that had bad experiences will be inclined to give them another shot.
Somebody beat you to the sale, how does that make it a false advertisement and a bad company?

Back
Top Bottom