• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Liberty Suppressors A+ Customer Service

dwblock

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
131   0
Reaction score
Had an issue on a new Mystic X, an endcap/exit hole strike, not a baffle strike. I emailed them, shipped it in, and offered up it could have been user error. Five days later...it's returned with a new core. I offered to pay for anything that was my fault, they basically just politely waved and said "carry on."

Amazingly good and fast service, ALL the thumbs up!

Not torquing it down will cause a baffle/endcap strike almost every time. Do they have QD/ratchet attachments? I have heard good things about Liberty as well. May try one out soon.

Not torquing it down will cause a baffle/endcap strike almost every time. Do they have QD/ratchet attachments? I have heard good things about Liberty as well. May try one out soon.
Everything Liberty makes is direct thread (I think) but they do make adapters for other qd systems(this im sure of).

Had an issue on a new Mystic X, an endcap/exit hole strike, not a baffle strike. I emailed them, shipped it in, and offered up it could have been user error. Five days later...it's returned with a new core. I offered to pay for anything that was my fault, they basically just politely waved and said "carry on."

Amazingly good and fast service, ALL the thumbs up!
I know this is an old thread, Just baffle rubbed on a Sig SRD .22 Gen 1 suppressor. Just damn. Called and got RMA today, we'll see if they square me away. Stupid gen 1 aluminum tube with steel endcaps and steel baffles, the tube is weak AF and buldges where the end caps have threaded on and off. Mentioned that to customer support too. I'll start my own thread but hope my results the same as yours with Sig though :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom