• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Liberty Suppressors' new .458 can - Meet Goliath

HydroAuto

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
17   0
Reaction score
And they ain't kidding when they named it! But even at 10" long and 2" diameter, it still comes in at only 20oz due to its all titanium body construction. Mounting inserts are stainless steel.

http://libertycans.net/goliath/

The Goliath is not for the faint of heart! Created for the mighty 458 SOCOM, this silencer not only stands up to the size of its name, but also the size of it’s caliber. But don’t think this giant is a clumsy oaf. With an end cap and core made of Grade 5 titanium and a tube made from Grade 9 titanium, the Goliath is a heavyweight hitter in a featherweight class. This weight savings really comes in to play when perched on the end of a hog hunter’s rifle of choice. Taming both the noise as well as the recoil of the 458 cartridge, the Goliath keeps you after game all night, instead of home early with tired shoulders and ears. When it comes to 458 SOCOM, it pays to have a giant on your side.

libertycans.net_wp_content_uploads_goliath_front_768x614.jpg

libertycans.net_wp_content_uploads_goliath_mount_768x614.jpg

libertycans.net_wp_content_uploads_Goliath_Chart_01_768x614.jpg

Did they have it at the machine gun shoot?

No. I don't think anyone has one yet. Kinda like the Hybird... be 6 months before anyone gets one.

At a private event a few months ago the Liberty guy was there and we were talking about something "big" they were working on. I figured a 458 can to keep up with Silencerco and the like. I didn't realize it was going to be 2" in diameter and 10 inches long.

Should have known though. They had a 2 inch diameter 9mm can they were showing off. Longer can... bigger hole... and here you are.

OK... you degenerates can make all the "size" comments now.

At a private event a few months ago the Liberty guy was there and we were talking about something "big" they were working on.

Yeah, I was talking to their marketing guy, John, at the QRF range day back in May, he mentioned that they were working on a .458 can, and even said he was trying to get his boss to buy into a case-hardened finish model for the level gun crew. :becky:

They also just posted video on FB...

I can't get over the fact that they took the exhaust pipe off a Freightliner and made a suppressor out of it. :)

Sounds good on video though.

Back
Top Bottom