• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

License fees - HB208

This state gets more expensive by the day. From increased fees like that to the double whammy speeders get for the super speeder fine. What a crock of S%$t! We need less GA government in our live also, not just less federal government.

Looks like a bunch of Liberal Democrats came up with that proposal.

I guess they want fewer people hunting legally.

It looks to me like they're adding a new category of lifetime license, that at least seems like a deal for "Older Adults" such as myself.

139 (C.1) Type OA (Older Adult), available to those individuals 50 years to 59 years of
140 age: $375.00

Maybe its the girly man in me, but i'm not big on hunting. I have nothing against it, I just have issues pulling the trigger on an animal. If it were a survival issue I'd have no qualms about pulling the trigger (although i may have a little guilt) But I don't need it to survive. That said I've been on hunts with friends and have no problem with them harvesting an animal that they plan on consuming and its not just for trophy. I just prefer to bring a camera rather than a rifle. I much prefer shooting for pleasure and competition

That said, i don't believe their should be a fee to hunt (or fish). I do however think there should be records and limits of the amounts of animals that are taken every year for conservation efforts so anyone that does hunt i hope jumps on this while they still can to reduce their cost

Back
Top Bottom