• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

License fees - HB208

It passed. If for some inexplicable reason you haven't purchased a lifetime license yet, RIGHT NOW might be a good time to do so.

http://www.legis.ga.gov/Legislation/20172018/168600.pdf

I got mine many years ago and there's a $100 deduction if you're a veteran.

It was originally about the money. I hunt on WMA's and trout fish, so the extras were killing me.
Nowadays it's just plain cool to always have a license and never needing to go to the store or logging on to get one.
Many times in the old days I'd have to skip an opportunity for an adventure because there wasn't enough time to get a license.

I'd recommend it and I sometimes think about getting them for the grand kids ......

Our republican dick heads made sure we took it in the ass for the car lobby twice in the last few years, now these **** bags are screwing us with hunting license increases. If you vote, please vote the republican turd that represents you out of office.(I say that loosely because they represent special interests and any way of gouging us when were not looking).

Limited government for you: 743 lines of law just on the subject of hunting.

Some of this money is going to increased numbers of Range Officers on public ranges. I remember a time when the West Point WMA had nobody out there. Now they have someone out there daily; some are good, one in particular not so much (if he still even works there). Oh, and I'm guessing Warden's are going to get more AR-15's and tactical police gear, you know, to police them aggressive deer.

I'm assuming this would be the one piece of legislation Deal wouldn't veto.

yep, however it does help support our outdoor adventures...

If you hunt for 20 yrs. the cost is $ 37.50 per year
30 yrs. the cost is $ 25.00 per year
40 yrs. the cost is $ 18.75 per year

the cheapest way to hunt so much land in the state, plus fish also...

If you take your children fishing, and hunting,...will not have go hunting them...

Back
Top Bottom