• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Life Advice?

I am very amazed with your honesty and your boldness to come in here, in the midst of all these bitten up retired folks, veterans, burned up lonely wolves, that has been thru so much in life, that your problems sound like nothing to us... I wish I had your age and I could start up everything again... OH Man, nobody and nothing would hold me! No situation would be a barrier to tell me "No, you can't!" - We live in the greatest Nation in Mankind History. We have all kinds of opportunities in here, that BILLIONS of folks out there, in other nations, would do anything to get in here and grab it. - So, stand up and be strong(psychologically, emotionally, physically and spiritually).

Watch this video, it will pump up some energy in you:

I am very amazed with your honesty and your boldness to come in here, in the midst of all these bitten up retired folks, veterans, burned up lonely wolves, that has been thru so much in life, that your problems sound like nothing to us... I wish I had your age and I could start up everything again... OH Man, nobody and nothing would hold me! No situation would be a barrier to tell me "No, you can't!" - We live in the greatest Nation in Mankind History. We have all kinds of opportunities in here, that BILLIONS of folks out there, in other nations, would do anything to get in here and grab it. - So, stand up and be strong(psychologically, emotionally, physically and spiritually).

Watch this video, it will pump up some energy in you:
Thank you! I’ll check that out now!

It'll get better. Find you a woman and get laid. Vitamin P always made me feel better when I was your age.
If you have to tell a 22 yr old this, then no doubt, he's got a problem. Problem is, he thinks he is intitled to waltz thru life never having to do anything he don't want to do. I never worked a job I liked. Never knew jobs existed that would make you happy. I always thought i had to sacrifice to get ahead and get ahead I did.

If you have to tell a 22 yr old this, then no doubt, he's got a problem. Problem is, he thinks he is intitled to waltz thru life never having to do anything he don't want to do. I never worked a job I liked. Never knew jobs existed that would make you happy. I always thought i had to sacrifice to get ahead and get ahead I did.
Let's not be to hard on him. Hopefully he is at least a conservative if he's on this website. Which means he is headed in the right direction.

His parents and teachers ****ed him with the ADHD bull shyt. I want him to thrive and succeed.

Let's not be to hard on him. Hopefully he is at least a conservative if he's on this website. Which means he is headed in the right direction.

His parents and teachers ****ed him with the ADHD bull shyt. I want him to thrive and succeed.
You're totally right... All this BS about ADHD is some evil agenda pushed into parents and teens in schools...

Back
Top Bottom