• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Light bearing holsters question - need recommendation

07JKX

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
106   0
Reaction score
Picking up a 220R this weekend and have streamlight tlr-3 in the mail to me. Any recommendations on a light bearing holster? Ideally, it would need to be able to holster the weapon with OR without the light. Not much sense in carrying a light for a day carry. essentially, I want a holster that I could use daily and then attach the light for night time or camping/hiking/etc.

Such a thing exist?

Picking up a 220R this weekend and have streamlight tlr-3 in the mail to me. Any recommendations on a light bearing holster? Ideally, it would need to be able to holster the weapon with OR without the light. Not much sense in carrying a light for a day carry. essentially, I want a holster that I could use daily and then attach the light for night time or camping/hiking/etc.

Such a thing exist?

You're kinda SOL for a holster that works both ways. The problem without a light is there is a big hole where the light is supposed to be. That hole would be material to hold the gun in place on the non-light holster.

Your best best is to get a holster for with a light and a holster for without a light. Fortunately, for Sig's is should be pretty easy.

thanks for the replies. I was kinda assuming that I would be best served to get two different holsters. Worth a shot. haitian.. i will check out fobus though and see what they have. Thanks again guys!

Thanks for the link espartis... I found that one previously but I assume is only would work with the Xiphos NT Weapon Mounted Light . Problem being left handed, is most stores do not stock a large selection of lefty holsters. I would prefer to be able to go and test fit one I have the light installed.

oops.. edit to ad: just saw this in the description:

"Note: This holster works with the BLACKHAWK! Xiphos NT Weapon Mounted Light only (75204BK)"

which is 200 bucks. yikes!

I had to order one for my Springfield 1911 and Viridian light from Black Hills Leather.

i assume that was a custom order? That may be a plausible route for me... say I have 220R and a Streamlight TLR-3. Custom work gets pretty pricy though doesnt it?

Hey, I'm not saying Fobus is the best, but they're always cheap and in abundance.

Some friends don't want to pay Raven Concealment/Crossbreed money....or wait Raven / Crossbreed lead times.

Back
Top Bottom