• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Like a Forced booster shot for your cell phone

You actually have a hardline?... Gee I saw one onetime.. Hows that work for ya when you are not at Home?.....
My daughter couldnt use our phone at the shop because she couldnt find the send button. You should have seen the look on her face when her mother answered while she was still trying to find send.

Anytime someone mentions their great cell reception I invite them to Ellaville.

My daughter couldnt use our phone at the shop because she couldnt find the send button. You should have seen the look on her face when her mother answered while she was still trying to find send.

Anytime someone mentions their great cell reception I invite them to Ellaville.
Yep, come spend the weekend at our hunt camp in Wilkes county, and get back to me about that having coverage everywhere.

An overpriced tractor with proprietary parts that cost an arm and leg to work on because no one makes aftermarket parts? However will i go on living...
You see that's the real issue.

The poors just have to make do with whatever China sends them, they can't afford to move up to real quality.

You see that's the real issue.

The poors just have to make do with whatever China sends them, they can't afford to move up to real quality.
Real quality? Paying 50$ for a damn oil plug aint quality, its stupid. Maybe once you are into major agricultural its worth the expense, but i guarantee that JD 40hp tractor cant do anything a Branson, Yanmar, or Kubota cant do for thousands cheaper. About like buying a Ferrari and getting smoked by a Corvette or GTR then bragging how much it cost you to get an oil change.

e, but i guarantee that JD 40hp tractor cant do anything a Branson, Yanmar, or Kubota cant do for thousands cheaper. About like buying a Ferrari and getting smoked by a Corvette or GTR then bragging how much it cost you to get an oil change.
i suppose your right.

That's why you see so many 50 and 60 year old Branson (whatever the hell that is), Yanmar, and Kubota running around. Wait, my bad. i meant 5 and 6 year old tractors.

i had a Model G that would pull a 40 HP Kubota backwards at idle. I think the G is rated 35 HP. The G had never had any mechanical work done to it.

Go to California, Central Valley, the vegetable garden for the entire USA, and all you see are old JD and few Fergusons. Of course, farmers are known for their prolific ways of frittering away their money on luxuries and frivolities they don't need.

One of the really interesting things is to watch and old JD G or 60 go through a lettuce field with no driver.

i suppose your right.

That's why you see so many 50 and 60 year old Branson (whatever the hell that is), Yanmar, and Kubota running around. Wait, my bad. i meant 5 and 6 year old tractors.

i had a Model G that would pull a 40 HP Kubota backwards at idle. I think the G is rated 35 HP. The G had never had any mechanical work done to it.

Go to California, Central Valley, the vegetable garden for the entire USA, and all you see are old JD and few Fergusons. Of course, farmers are known for their prolific ways of frittering away their money on luxuries and frivolities they don't need.

One of the really interesting things is to watch and old JD G or 60 go through a lettuce field with no driver.
Known for tax writes offs too. What sensible business man buys something expensive and doesn't write it off? You want to go off longevity? Joe biden has been in politics for almost 60 years, doesnt mean its a good thing. Just because something has been around a long time doesnt make it good, just means its old. Bet you believe Harley makes the best motorcycles and ford the best trucks in the world too dont you.

Yep, come spend the weekend at our hunt camp in Wilkes county, and get back to me about that having coverage everywhere.
Hunted a friends place off Cedar Creek?
Outside of Washington Ga.. We were texting each other…

BTW… Hows that Hardline and Dial up work out there??😎

Back
Top Bottom