• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Like a Forced booster shot for your cell phone

If I am the original buyer of your product at full retail price, and am paying for its service, you should have to support it through my lifetime.

Does AOL still allow you to connect dial up with your 28.8 modem?

Have you tried to buy paper or ribbon for your dot matrix printer recently?

We’re you able to purchase marvels latest releases on VHS or Betamax?

Will Trane comfort systems come out an recharge your R12 AC you bought new in 1988?

I’d you own any of these things, they are yours and you are welcome to use them as long as you can keep them running, but don’t expect anyone to service them.

You can still use your 3G phone. You will just have to provide your own service.

Have you tried to buy paper or ribbon for your dot matrix printer recently?

I’d you own any of these things, they are yours and you are welcome to use them as long as you can keep them running, but don’t expect anyone to service them.

You can still use your 3G phone. You will just have to provide your own service.
Yep, not a problem.

If you patronize NAPA, you should note they use dot matrix printers.

I used to drive my secretaries crazy because I used a dot matrix with carbon - all they knew was to used the copy machine,

Photocopy = $.04-07

Carbon copy = $.001, no ink, no toner

Something wrong with being an old fart?..
Nope, this whole thang would implode without’em. When I pay $1400 cash for 2 phones (or whatever it is) I expect it to run till it physically breaks . Or in this situation , be replaced free of charge. Our cable bill for instance includes fees that cover repairs and replacements to old lines….same same. Apple,ATT,etc… they can all fly up the hinder parts of a bear. MoneyMoneyMoney, guess what, they or nobody else is carrying it with’em once that bear’s digested’em. CROOKS. ProudOldFart

Nope, this whole thang would implode without’em. When I pay $1400 cash for 2 phones (or whatever it is) I expect it to run till it physically breaks . Or in this situation , be replaced free of charge. Our cable bill for instance includes fees that cover repairs and replacements to old lines….same same. Apple,ATT,etc… they can all fly up the hinder parts of a bear. MoneyMoneyMoney, guess what, they or nobody else is carrying it with’em once that bear’s digested’em. CROOKS. ProudOldFart
Yea I know, 20 yrs divemaster...still 100 ton master, call me old fart on my boat...lol...or working under water!

Back
Top Bottom