• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Like a Forced booster shot for your cell phone

BDR1 BDR1 and blazedawg87 blazedawg87 i never meant for this thread to drive a wedge between two of my ODT brothers and for that I am very sorry.
Honestly I just enjoy the bantering. I take nothing on here seriously lol. I will argue with someone in a thread, while working a deal in PM. I really hope people don't take this crap to heart.

Honestly I just enjoy the bantering. I take nothing on here seriously lol. I will argue with someone in a thread, while working a deal in PM. I really hope people don't take this crap to heart.
This is some peoples whole existence.
They take it to heart.
I never say anything to upset anyone here, because I know how sensitive people are.

Just kidding.

Buncha snowflake losers I tell ya.

Only on the ODT does a thread started about impending cellular infrastructure changes morph into a argument about similies and metaphors to then end with homoerotic overtones at the barber shop. :pound:

303krn.jpg

Getting back to the original thread premise, most ‘improvements’ are simply designed to make old, perfectly functional technology obsolete, thereby forcing one to buy the new technology and stimulate the economy.
Bottom line, it’s not about convenience, it’s about the buck$.

Back
Top Bottom