• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Like new..just 50 rounds down the pipe.

I've got guns in trade that I haven't really shot much. And like some others have said, once they sit around the safe too long, I like to let them go and see if I can get somethng that I actually want to get off my butt and go shoot!
Just sold one yesterday that I got a few years back, put 27 rounds through (9 shot revolver), and put it in the safe because I like a bigger handgun.

My biggest beef is someone selling a handgun that they bought/got in a trade from someone else. There is no way of knowing how many rounds have been through it. I can respect the "shot count unknown" statement. It just seems allot of people will do anything to sell a weapon sometimes. I have shot mine like crazy and you would have a hard time telling the difference between a couple of hundred vs. 5000 rounds.

I can also respect those that buy firearms for investments and do not shoot them often. JMHO - not shooting a gun is like buying a 4x4 and not getting it muddy!

OK, I'm finished being negative.. The ODT is a great site with great people (but buyer beware!)

My biggest beef is someone selling a handgun that they bought/got in a trade from someone else. There is no way of knowing how many rounds have been through it. I can respect the "shot count unknown" statement. It just seems allot of people will do anything to sell a weapon sometimes. I have shot mine like crazy and you would have a hard time telling the difference between a couple of hundred vs. 5000 rounds.

I can also respect those that buy firearms for investments and do not shoot them often. JMHO - not shooting a gun is like buying a 4x4 and not getting it muddy!

OK, I'm finished being negative.. The ODT is a great site with great people (but buyer beware!)

Nah, u give me a 1 of 5 1911 colt with jewels..... Given the money it'll be worn out ASAP and cleaned with break free clp. Even my high round work horses have take. Care of me in tight spots. I can never get over spending 2k on something to keep her locked away in a safe untouched. To me, enjoying a gun, whether a work horse or a collector piece is taking it out and shooting it. Just like if I bought a lamborghini, I'd drive it everywhere so I could enjoy it.

I have quite a few guns that have less than 50 rounds fired and some that have not been fired since leaving the factory.

Back
Top Bottom