• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Like we need another reason not to eat at McDonalds

Stopped at Athens McDonald’s At Epps bridge road for large coffee this morning after leaving Doctors office. Everyone was nice friendly and got my coffee out quick. I don’t eat fast food anymore due to eating healthier, it was nice to see a place with a bunch of folks who treated customers well and was exceptionally clean. Don’t see many places like it anymore.

Stopped at Athens McDonald’s At Epps bridge road for large coffee this morning after leaving Doctors office. Everyone was nice friendly and got my coffee out quick. I don’t eat fast food anymore due to eating healthier, it was nice to see a place with a bunch of folks who treated customers well and was exceptionally clean. Don’t see many places like it anymore.
In Macon? LOL. Mickey Dees is the "ghetto bistro." You git shot or have yo food wrong e'er time.

Try Chic-Fil-A.
You’ll see how a fast food operation should really be run.

Back
Top Bottom