• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Like we need another reason not to eat at McDonalds

Aint been in a McDonalds since about 09. Their "Food" is fake garbage and they're 110% ghetto oriented.
I had to do some work in a place that made the buns for McDonald’s. While I was there I saw dust falling from the rafters. I ended up having to climb up there to pull power and saw rats running the rafters that was directly over the conveyor belt that the buns travels on. A good chance rat droppings and piss was falling on those buns. I said I would never eat at McDonald’s after that!

I had to do some work in a place that made the buns for McDonald’s. While I was there I saw dust falling from the rafters. I ended up having to climb up there to pull power and saw rats running the rafters that was directly over the conveyor belt that the buns travels on. A good chance rat droppings and piss was falling on those buns. I said I would never eat at McDonald’s after that!
Hell, that’s any bakery. If there’s food, there’s rats. Most of ‘em get fished out of the vats, though.

Rats piss constantly

Don't ever tour or work in a commercial bakery. You'll never eat that type bread/buns again.

Back
Top Bottom