• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

List of GA Based Gun Stores:

I wanted to give a +1 to Fourth Armory in Marrieta. They are doing free FFL x-fers for ODT'ers. I was in and out in less than 15 minutes.

x1000, fourth armory is great!!! took me a min to find them, but I was greeted very quickly with a warm welcome. they have great prices and excellent customer service! ill DEFINATELY be returning

Richmond Hill: Blankenship Sporting Goods (BSG), 456-B Edsel Drive, Richmond Hill, Georgia 31324, (912) 604-1754.

Have not bought any firearms from them but have gone in from time to time to have questions answered and to order parts. Knowledgeable and friendly.

Oh yeah...

Statesboro: Target Opportunity, 419 Page Place Road, Statesboro, GA 30458, (912) 225-0053.

Nice family run business. Have found ammo there when others were out.

Alpharetta: Martin's Coins & Firearms 800 N Main St #200, Alpharetta, GA 30004 (678) 292-6006

Just bought a brand new 1911 Colt Gold Cup Trophy from them... Martin is the owner, Frank is the sales guy... both are very helpful and professional. Martin just opened this shop last February.

Savannah: Gun Shop 203 Esienhower Drive, : guy seems to be relevant on older modle guns, but when approached about the ksg or glock 42 he had no idea
Savannah: Welsh Pawn: Has multiple loacations across Savannah area, best one is in Rincon they will negociate. One on DeRenne Ave asks way too much and most of thier clercks have no idea about guns.

Cleveland: Mountain Sports and Pawn, 2047 Helen Hwy Cleveland Ga 30528 ,,706-865-5917. Been dealing with these guys for over 5 yrs now and by far the most down to earth and straight dealing guys I've come across.

Back
Top Bottom