• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

List something you think no one knows. I will go first

How to spell Ron-day-voo. Rendezvous 😉
That's because it do be french. Obviously the French can't spell.

French

Borrowed from French rendez-vous (“appointment”), noun derived from second person plural imperative of se rendre (“to go to”), literally, “[you (imperative)] go to, get yourself to [a place]”.

THREEJAYS THREEJAYS I bought a second Honda Self-Propelled last night from my local Home Depot after visiting my Honda dealer. I was told that Honda didn't send the dealership any for 2023. They are really good mowers and I hate to see them leave the marketplace. Parts and service will still remain at local dealerships. USEPA is behind this as they promote battery-powered lawn equipment.

If you you give a man a fish he will eat for a day. If you teach a man to fish, he will eat for a lifetime.

If you build a man a fire he will be warm for a day. If you set a man on fire, he will leave you alone...
If you give a man a fish he will eat for a day, if you teach a man to fish he'll probably come back and steal your fishing hole.

THREEJAYS THREEJAYS I bought a second Honda Self-Propelled last night from my local Home Depot after visiting my Honda dealer. I was told that Honda didn't send the dealership any for 2023. They are really good mowers and I hate to see them leave the marketplace. Parts and service will still remain at local dealerships. USEPA is behind this as they promote battery-powered lawn equipment.
I guess I resist change too much, but it’s inevitable I know. However I choose not to like it

Just one more...

ron-swanson-quotes10.jpg

Back
Top Bottom