• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

List something you think no one knows. I will go first

When you drive home. Adjust your rear window mirror for its optimal position for you. The next morning take a look through it and you'll likely see it needs adjusting again. Why? Most people are a little taller in the morning (some up to one inch) because overnight fluids settle along your spine and slightly elongates it making your torso longer and, thus, the night before's setting on the mirror wrong. As the day wears on those fluids disperse and you're back to its normal size.......

When you drive home. Adjust your rear window mirror for its optimal position for you. The next morning take a look through it and you'll likely see it needs adjusting again. Why? Most people are a little taller in the morning (some up to one inch) because overnight fluids settle along your spine and slightly elongates it making your torso longer and, thus, the night before's setting on the mirror wrong. As the day wears on those fluids disperse and you're back to its normal size.......
Probably true, I know I’m about an inch longer when I wake up with that morning boner.

Back
Top Bottom