• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Litmus test

Wolf six

Default rank <5000 posts
ODT Junkie!
107   0
Reaction score
As we are seeing the worst in people, children turning their parents in for participating at the DC protests, fluoride zombies freaking out about wearing masks that are not rated to protect against a virus that has a 99% survival rate, mass unemployment and an illegitimate Administration. It is a superb opportunity to see if the people you allow in your life have any reasoning faculties.

In the context of "survival" we are headed towards destruction of the meager individual rights we have left. You must prepare for whats ahead by sorting out which people in your life 1. Can look at the information presented and make an informed decision 2. Actually believe in individual rights. This is important, because after red flag laws pass nothing is stopping your liberal sister from calling the police on you. You need to cut off family and friends who are liberal. They are not good people. Those who would support warrant less raids, re-distributing your hard earned money to ghetto trash who destroy cities, those who support children getting hormone replacement people ARE MONSTERS. Does the dove allow a hawk into his nest because they're both birds? Then why do you allow people in your life who want to see every aspect of your life destroyed?

They may not harm you directly, but they are more than willing to have someone else do it on their behalf. It is 1930, for us and the clock is ticking

A very close friend of mine, who is a big vietnam buff and has a father who flew huey's very often in 'nam. Recently told me that his dad has stopped talking to him after he found out my friend had voted for w*rnock and asshoff. He didnt understand why. Its sad he failed to realize the people he voted for are the exact same ones who were shooting rockets at his dad.

It's come to the point where I'm looking at the least liberal state to move so I can raise my children with the least radical outside influence.

I've spoken with a few men that have had their children misguided after spending a few years out of the home by liberal philosophy. It's become a corrupt atmosphere of what's right & wrong with society.

It's come to the point where I'm looking at the least liberal state to move so I can raise my children with the least radical outside influence.

I've spoken with a few men that have had their children misguided after spending a few years out of the home by liberal philosophy. It's become a corrupt atmosphere of what's right & wrong with society.
What states are you considering?

Back
Top Bottom