• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Little blue lights (dash cam)

I like that. Mine only catches the front end of car.
At some point I may try to post up a little clip of the video quality. I especially like it because it's angled with the camera being adjustable so you can mount most of the camera on the windshield above the tint line and only the lens part is visible from the front. Rear camera isn't HD but is certainly clear enough to identify vehicles should you ever get hit from the rear.

SD in Forsyth Co. Walked up to me in a parking lot just after sun up.
Saw my dash cam lights and said I could get cited because the on lights glow blue.
These lights aren't much bigger that a #2 pencil lead and you can't even see them in daylight.
1st comment from an LE in the 2 yrs. Since I got it.
What say you about my "blue lights"?
Night shot below.
View attachment 1266680 View attachment 1266682
Do they flash or rotate?
If not, he's an idiot and needs to read the law.

Georgia law states that you can't have a blue or red light on your vehicle that is visible to the public IF the light is either flashing, or it is rigged to where you can make it flash, ie plugging and unplugging a cigarette lighter cord, switch etc.
If it's just a constantly on led light, it's not illegal. However, getting a ticket from a rookie who thinks it is, means you have to miss work and go to court or pay a fine. IMHO, putting tape over it is easier!
-Georgia LEO

Back
Top Bottom