• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Live in Buford/Hall Co area? Stolen car

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is a reason I dread selling a car myself and letting anyone test drive it, once they're in and behind the driver seat they are in control
Exactly. You never know if some piece of **** is going to point a gun to your head and tell you to get out of the car, rape you or crash it and kill you,

Well damn...
20170510_221013.png

There are companies advertising online, including that scummy Craigslist and Backpage, that will print all the fake documents and ID's you want. Oh, excuse me, they only RE-PRINT documents that you really had, once, but lost. They'll take your word that you work for XYZ company and lost your badge, lost your pay stubs. Or that you have rented an apartment from Post Properties for 3 years in a row and are an excellent tenant. You lost the letter from your apartment manager giving you a good referral? Well, don't worry. This company will recreate the letter for you. Just tell them what the letter said and who signed it, and they'll make a new one for you.
Have you misplaced your college transcript or diploma? They'll get you replacements. Just tell them what they should say. No proof. They'll take your word on it.

I'm going to guess (just a W.A.G.) that this woman is the boyfriend of a Messican criminal (prolly a pretty big criminal, working his way up the ladder in the underworld) who is selling these vehicles to chop shops or directly to other illegal Hispanics to just drive, unregistered and uninsured. When she's caught, cops will know that he's the real force behind the crime spree, BUT they won't have enough evidence against him. So they'll go light on the girl (she's just a pawn in his scheme) and he'll get away Scot-free (for now).

There are companies advertising online, including that scummy Craigslist and Backpage, that will print all the fake documents and ID's you want. Oh, excuse me, they only RE-PRINT documents that you really had, once, but lost. They'll take your word that you work for XYZ company and lost your badge, lost your pay stubs. Or that you have rented an apartment from Post Properties for 3 years in a row and are an excellent tenant. You lost the letter from your apartment manager giving you a good referral? Well, don't worry. This company will recreate the letter for you. Just tell them what the letter said and who signed it, and they'll make a new one for you.
Have you misplaced your college transcript or diploma? They'll get you replacements. Just tell them what they should say. No proof. They'll take your word on it.

Is that where Obama got his birth certificate? If so, they didn't do a very good job. I could tell it was a fake at first sight. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom